All these people have come because of astrological compulsions. Astrology is the way we map our lives by the movements of stars and planets. Jyotish ,the ancient Indian system of astrology,says that planets represent energies that emit magnetic and electric fields which influence the lives of human beings. The horoscope is a map at the time and place of birth which shows the positions of the planets in relation to the person.
Are these influences unchangeable ? No, says astrology. You can change your luck and mitigate the malefic influence of a planet.
- Surya or lord of the Sun represents the soul, the king, highly placed persons or fathers.
- Chandra or lord of the Moon represents the mind, the queen or mother.
- Mangala or lord of Mars represents energetic action, confidence and ego.
- Budha or lord of Mercury is the protector of merchants and represents communication.
- Brihaspati or the Lord of Jupiter is the Guru of the gods. He represents knowledge , teaching, eloquence.
- Shukra is the lord of Venus and represents wealth, pleasure and reproduction.
- Shani is the lord of Saturn. He represents learning the hard way, career and longevity.
Remedies for different planets:
- Sun: Feed wheat rotis to Cows and jaggery to monkeys on Sundays.
- Moon: Feed wheatflour balls to fishes on Mondays. Keep a white cow. Give water to all cows.
- Mars: Feed gram(chana) and jaggery(gud) to monkeys on Tuesdays.
- Mercury: Feed green grass or fodder to cows on Wednesday and millet(bajra) to pigeons. If Mercury is malefic give spinach to four legged animals for 27 Wednesdays. Do not keep birds in cages.
- Jupiter: Feed soaked gram lentils (Chana Daal) and jaggery to yellow cows on Thursday and corn to pigeons. Give gram dal to a horse for 7 Thursdays.
- Venus: Feed milk to cats or feed fishes on Friday. Give part of your food to a cow every day.
- Saturn: Feed black dogs buttered or oiled rotis and to black cows on Saturday.
- Rahu: Feed buffaloes and free snakes from snake charmers on Wednesdays. Feed leaves to an elephant.
- Ketu: Keep a pet dog and feed multicoloured dogs regularly. Keep a cow or a rabbit. Feed ants with sesame seeds.
Students who want to improve should offer jaggery and roasted grams to monkeys,Hanuman temples and feed the birds.
If your business is sluggish , make some besan laddoos, wave them round your head seven times and feed them to a cow on Thursday.
If you want a promotion, offer the birds seven types of cereals. For your income to rise give wet black grams to monkeys.
In order to get married give two balls of wheat flour mixed with a little turmeric, jaggery and wet gram pulses to a cow every Thursday.
If your husband is a drunkard, take flour of the same weight as his shoes and roll a chappati just using your hands ( without a pin or board) and bake it directly on the fire without a tawa and then give it to the street dogs. Do this thrice and he will become averse to liquor. (This is supposed to be foolproof)
If your husband , under the influence of another woman, ignores or criticizes you , take 300 grams of ladoos made of gram flour(besan) two ladoos made of wheat flour, three bananas and wet gram pulse and feed these to a cow that is feeding its calf. Your husband will change.
For peace and prosperity astrology suggests :
Make it a principle to donate the first chappati to a cow and the last to a dog. This invites goddess Lakshmi to the home. Looking after cows removes the Pitra Dosha from your chart.
- Maneka Gandhi