ACTIVITY REPORT JUNE, 2012
Treatment of stray injured animals:
Rescue of Illegal transported animals:
- On 4.6.12 at collector office ground, Jagatsinghpur, a bull leg was injured and maggot was developed. The leg was dress with oil turpentine & apply d-mog spray.
- On 8.6.12at Jaipur Road, Jagatsinghpur, a cat was severely injured by an accident. The wound was dressed with betadine lotion but the cat was died. It was disposed by our member.
- On 12.6.12 at Nehru Bunglow, Paradeep, Jagatsinghpur, a bull leg was injured. Inj. dicrystasin 20 lac was given and wound was dressed with oil turpentine lotion with applying of D-mog spray.
- On 15.6.12 at Salijanga, Redhua, Jagatsinghpur, a severely weak cow was rescued. Inj. DNS 2 bottle for five days was given. Now fodder was given regurarly to it.
- On 17.6.12 at College Square, Jagatsinghpur, a owl was injured. The wound was dressed with betadine lotion. Later it was released at night.
- On 21.6.12 at Tarpur bazaar, Jagatsinghpur, a calf met an accident. It was severely injured. The wound was dressed with betadine lotion and inj.melonex 5ml. was given.
- On 24.6.12 at Barthi Chhack, Jagatsinghpur, a bull leg was injured. Inj.dicrystasin 20 lac was given and wound was dressed with oil turpentine lotion with the apply of D-mog spray.
- On 27.6.12 at Chikinia,Tarpur, Jagatsinghpur, a calf leg was infected by FMD. The wound was dressed with oil turpentine lotion & apply D-mog spray.
- On 29.6.12 at-in front of SBI, Jagatsinghpur, a bull leg was injured. The meggot was developed. Leg was dressed with oil turpentine & apply d-mog spray.
Innaguration of fodder storage Bank:
- On 1.6.12 at Subala, G.P. Teragaon, Block Mahakalapara, dist. Kendrapara, three goats was rescued form a man carrying them in his bike illegaly.
- On 1.6.12 at Subala, G.P. Teragaon, block Mahakalapara, dist. Kendrapara, a two floor fodder storage bank innagurated by Dr.Ian Decre, Director Disaster Management Programme, WSPA in presence Dr. Ashis Sutar, Project Manager, WSPA. The fodder bank was constructed by Subala Village Committee and implemented by PFA, Bhubaneswar, Coordinated by PFA Jagatsinghpur & PFA Kendrapara supported by WSPA, India.