Treatment of stray injured animals:
- On 2.5.12 at Tarpur Bazar, Jagatsinghpur, a dog’s leg was injured and developed magot. Antibiotic taxim 250gm. was given for five days and dress the leg with oil turpentine with d-mog spray.
- On 5.5.12 at Sanabazar, Jagatsinghpur a bull leg was injured. Inj.melonex 15ml. wa given and dressed the wound.
- On 8.5.12 at Chikinia, Tarpur, Jagatsinghpur, a cat’s leg was swollen. Volune spray was applied.
- On 11.5.12 at Tarpur bazar, Jagatsinghpur, a bull leg injured. Inj. Melonex 15ml. and inj.dicrystasin 20 lac was given. The wound was dressed with betadine lotion.
- On 18.5.12 at Kakudia, Redhua, Jagatsinghpur, a monkey met an accident. The wound was dressed with betadine lotion but the monkey was died. Our member dispose the monkey.
- On 20.5.12 at Mancheswar railway station, Bhubaneswar, a bull leg was injured by an accident. Inj. Melonex 15ml. was given and dress the wound with betadine lotion.
On 25.5.12 at The HII Hotel, Shriya Sqaure, Bhubaneswar, a Consultive meet among the animal welfare organisation of Odisha for disaster management was organised by Redcross & IAG (Inter Agency Group) of Odisha which was supported by WSPA, India & Spear Group, India.
- From 26.5.12 to 31.5.12 we conduct PRA works at Balisuan village, Block Mahakalapara, Dist.Kendrapara to collect data from villagers using various PRA tools like Social Mapping, Venn Diagram, Animal Resource Mapping, Senility Calendar, Daily Routine Chart, Animal Wealth Ranking, Human Hose Hold survey etc. and to form a Village Veterinary Disaster Management Committee (VVDMC) under Village Veterinary Disaster Management Plan (VVDMP) of WSPA.